This blog contains notes for myself from various published papers,journals,websites, books and blogs. It also contains some of the projects I completed and my thoughts and point of view of certain topics. I hope this blog is helpful to you.
Following is a short description about me.
I am a techie at heart with knowledge of applying technical standards, principles, theories and techniques in recent projects.
I am experienced in Python, R, Tableau, Weka, Spark, Excel to deliver end to end solutions from requirement gathering through to data analysis to data mining. I have a sound understanding of relational and object databases.
Given the wide range of technologies available, I am a generalist using whichever technology or tool is the best fit for a project.
My passion for technology drives by my belief in the I.T. industry’s ability and responsibility to help business to create and develop real practical opportunities.
Continual improvement is the keystone of my approach which means keeping up to date with market trends, constantly developing my knowledge via college education and Massive Open Online Courses and willingness to learn new skills by applying theory into practice.I am involved in Dublin’s technology user and Meetup groups.
My current role as a head chef has many dimensions including menu design, innovation, managing budget, monitoring and controlling stock levels and staff training and development. I have worked in different working cultures both internationally and in Ireland.
Maximize my strength of organization, communication, and project management skills and expand my experience in IT sector proven by years of successful planning, analysis, implementation of solutions in a Hotel & Catering employment.
|Database Analytics||Agile Methodology||Project Management|
|Machine Learning||SQL Knowledge||Report Preparation|
|Relational Databases||UML Design||Business Analytics|
|Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming||Programming Language proficient|| Presentation Abilities
- BSc in Information Systems from Trinity College Dublin studying Information and Database Management, Enterprise architecture and Solution, Information System Strategy, Information Systems Development, Project Management.
- Taking responsibility of personal development, learning by keeping a website at piushvaish.com which consists of various notes/projects about data analysis.
- Experience of applying technical standards, principles, theories and techniques in recent college and personal projects.
- Willingness to learn new skills by working outside the normal working hours; recently completed several online courses from Massive Open Online Course websites.
- Experience of different work cultures both internationally and in Ireland.
- Competent user of PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, Access Tableau, Weka, Spark and R.
- Gather and clean relevant data and information in personal projects.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using specialized statistical software.
- Collecting, deciding and documenting business requirements.
- Review computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Create and maintain standard documentation to support all related processes.
- Worked within a team implementing an AGILE methodology to develop Enterprise Resource platform solution for a large multinational insurance provider.
- Examining existing business models and flow of data.
- Evaluating system specifications for business requirements.
- Design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Prepare an excellent mix of high quality yet affordable food products at one of the Ireland’s longest established food companies.
- Manage client relationship with 4 and 5-star hotels, retail units, catering companies, staff catering and reputed restaurants.
- Ensure all hygiene and HACCP regulations are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Lead, train and supervise three to eighteen kitchen staff depending on business sales.
- Achieve sales, cost, financial performance and operating standards.
Compass Group Ireland
- Manage food preparation and service at food station in Aviva stadium, Leopardstown, Fairy house and various business units
- Prepare cuisine for first and business class passengers for Etihad Airways at Dublin Airport
Trinity College Dublin
Diploma in Information System (2015)
Passed with distinction